Providing practical solutions and trusted guidance
Our highly qualified and experienced multi-disciplinary professionals are fully accredited to offer a range of sustainability assessments for both new and existing buildings.
Our advisors provide considered and practical solutions and offer trusted guidance on the most appropriate and cost-effective means of improving the built environment.
Our clients benefit from our tailor-made approach on every project, with services provided including energy assessments, zero carbon guidance, planning statements, certification, reports and calculations and complementary services, such as, daylighting and home user manuals.
Our sustainability services include:
- Energy assessments for new and existing buildings and advice on achieving carbon reduction and renewable energy targets
- Guidance on zero carbon homes standards and allowable solutions
- Planning statements for energy and sustainability
- Certification under nationally recognised sustainability standards and benchmarks such as the Home Quality Mark and BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment
- Reports and calculations to confirm compliance with the Building Regulations Part L and Part G
- A range of complementary services such as daylighting calculations, preparation of home user manuals and advice on site waste management plans