Senior Surveyor (Employer’s Agent)
We are looking for 3x experienced Surveyors to join our teams, with positions based in London, Birmingham and Bristol.
Work will span across a diverse range of client areas including residential, commercial, healthcare, education, and arts and leisure.
The right individuals will be:
- Experienced in the roles of Employer’s Agent / Contract Administrator
- Confident at client meetings
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- A team player and keen to work closely with clients and colleagues
- Committed to the RICS and completing the APC, if not already achieved
- Excellent at communicating and managing workload
- Excellent at problem-solving
- Methodical in their approach to tasks
- Ideally experienced in JCT contracts, development agreements and other forms of contract (although not essential)
- Have strong technical knowledge of construction
- A cost estimating background is desirable
The role will entail a broad scope of work, including:
- Undertaking the role of Employer’s Agent / Contract Administrator
- The opportunity to work across niche roles including JV Supervisor, Monitoring Surveyor, and Independent Certifier
- Understanding of construction contracts
- Preparing, regulating, and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Valuing work completed on site and certifying payments
- Assessing value for money
- Estimating cost variations
- Preparing cost reports and cash flows
- Life cycle costings
- Completing final accounts
- Administering JCT construction contracts and development agreements, including chairing meetings
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective to be ‘the consultant of choice’ is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer strong training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan, tailored to your personal training needs and career aspirations. Opportunities for development and role diversification are regularly reviewed on a bi-annual basis to ensure your career goals are on track.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development, and CPD training courses. Additional benefits, as you progress your career with Rund, include private healthcare and death in service benefit.
Rund is a dynamic, growing company, with significant opportunities for career progression. You will find a great company culture, with opportunities for career and personal growth within a friendly, supportive environment.
We offer regular social activities, and our workplace amenities are second to none, including communal lounges, barista, wellness sessions, meditation room, yoga studio, bicycle storage, showers, pizzeria, library, and break-out / games areas.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at email@example.com.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday (flexible)
Generous holiday, with additional privilege days over Christmas / New Year
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.