Senior Project Manager – London
Our multi-disciplinary Surveying and Construction consultancy is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work from our London office, on projects across the greater London region. The candidate will ideally be MRICS or MAPM qualified and have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience. We are looking for individuals to help us become the consultant of choice.
Experience of undertaking the lead role in managing multi-million pound construction projects from feasibility stage onwards, including design, procurement and construction (including day-to-day ‘contract administration’) is vital.
Client areas include residential, commercial, healthcare, education and arts, community and leisure. The main sector of operation is residential.
Skills needed for the Senior Project Manager:
- Consultancy background
- Experience of taking the lead on projects and acting as a client point of contact
- Member of RICS or MAPM
- Residential new-build and refurbishment experience
- Performance in client-facing roles and be a good communicator
- Ambitious and keen to develop a career
- A team player, confident in supporting and developing junior colleagues and working collaboratively with the existing team
- Have strong technical knowledge of construction
- Ability to grow existing client accounts and create new business opportunities
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our business objective “to be the consultant of choice”, is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
As an employee, you will have the potential to grow and develop through great training schemes and opportunities for career progression. This will be offered as part of a long-term development plan.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
From 22 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.