Managing Surveyor/Associate Level Surveyor
We are looking for a Managing Surveyor/Associate Level Surveyor to join our multi-disciplinary surveying and construction consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and manage a strong team, helping us grow our Building Surveying discipline – a key area of focus for the business. Clients will span across a broad range of client sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare, education, and arts and leisure.
The right individual will be:
- Able to lead and manage a growing team and have the vision to help continue its development
- Keen and able to undertake Business Development to help the growth of our services
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- A team player and keen to work closely with clients and colleagues
- Confident at client meetings
- Able to act in a range of Building Surveying duties
- Experienced in the roles of Building Surveying and Contract Administration
- Committed to the RICS or working towards membership
- Excellent at communicating and managing workload
- Excellent at problem solving
- Methodical in their approach to tasks
- Have strong technical knowledge of construction
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective to be ‘the consultant of choice’ is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer strong training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan, tailored to your personal training needs and career aspirations. Opportunities for development and role diversification are regularly reviewed on a bi-annual basis to ensure your career goals are on track.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses. Additional benefits, as you progress your career with Rund, include private healthcare and death in service benefit.
Rund is a dynamic, growing company, with significant opportunities for career progression. You will find a great company culture, with opportunities for career and personal growth within a friendly, supportive environment.
We offer regular social activities, and our workplace amenities are second to none. These include communal lounges, barista, wellness sessions, bicycle storage, showers, pizzeria and break-out / games areas.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday (flexible)
Generous holiday, with additional privilege days over Christmas / New Year
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.