Intermediate or Senior Building Surveyor – London
Intermediate or Senior Building Surveyor to work in our London office. We are looking for individuals to help us become the consultant of choice.
Our multi-disciplinary Surveying and Construction consultancy are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to work from our London office, on projects across the greater London region.
Client areas include residential, commercial, healthcare, education and arts, community and leisure. The main sector of operation is residential.
The right individual will be:
- Able to act in a range of Building Surveying duties
- Confident at Client meetings
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- A team player and be keen to work with Clients and colleagues
- Experienced in the roles of Building Surveying and contract administration
- Committed to the RICS and completing the APC, if not already achieved
Excellent at communicating and managing workload
- Excellent at problem solving
- Methodical in their approach to tasks
- Have strong technical knowledge of construction
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective as a firm “to be the consultant of choice,” is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer great training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
From 22 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.