Independent Certifier – London
As an experienced surveyor/project manager, you’ll be at home in the Independent Certifier role. Our multi-disciplinary Surveying and Construction consultancy is looking for an Independent Certifier to work from our London office on schemes across greater London.
The successful candidate will be required to continue offering independent and impartial advice to our clients, who benefit from our regular reporting on:
- Financial position against the agreed cost
- Cash flow against the forecast cash flow and reconciliation
- Progress against the agreed programme
- Project risks
- Quality and compliance with the Development Agreement terms
Our surveyors/project managers review the design and construction stage to ensure project requirements are adhered to, including design, specification, statutory requirements and contractual obligations. A clear audit process with our series of reporting tools, including action trackers, observation trackers and monthly reports, ensures our joint clients are kept abreast of progress and draws attention to appropriate aspects of the development. We offer a robust service, including:
- Enhanced communications protocol to facilitate effective and timely communication
- Issuing valuation certificates
- Certifying practical completion and partial possession
- Certifying defect/snagging completion
- Determining extensions of time, claims, and variation disputes
- Providing monthly reports to the joint client
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer great training schemes – with the aim of the business to get the right individual fully qualified in their field as part of a long-term development plan.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
From 22 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.