Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work in our London office. We are looking for individuals to help us become the consultant of choice.
At Rund Partnership we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and also the potential for rapid career progression. Individuals to help Rund succeed must possess the following skills:
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline and/ or budgets
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Competent use of Information Technology and Communications software
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Full UK driving licence
In return, Rund Partnership can offer the opportunity to gain relevant experience and provide you with the support required to achieve your professional Chartered status.
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Relevant professional membership fees paid
- Personal development and CPD training courses
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
21 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.