Fire Stopping Clerk of Works
We are looking for highly motivated Clerk of Works to join our successful and growing surveying and construction consultancy practice in London and the Midlands.
Ideal candidates will have:
- The ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline
- A customer focussed attitude
- A sound knowledge of building construction
- A professional approach to daily tasks
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, being comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Competent use of IT software, particularly Word, Outlook, and Excel
- A commercially aware and financially astute attitude
- MICWCI or working towards membership
- Knowledge (and preferably a qualification) in fire stopping
- A full UK driving licence
We are looking for individuals who have the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective to be ‘the consultant of choice’ is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer strong training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
We are operating in line with the latest COVID-19 government restrictions, so interviews will take place virtually.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at email@example.com.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
From 22 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.