Clerk of Works – London
We are looking for a highly motivated Clerk of Works with knowledge (and ideally a qualification) in fire stopping to join our highly successful and growing surveying and construction consultancy practice. The position is based in our London office.
The individual will:
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline
- Be customer focussed
- Have a sound knowledge of building construction
- Have a professional approach to daily tasks
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Competent use of IT software particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Full UK driving licence
MICWCI or working towards membership.
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective as a firm “to be the consultant of choice”, is key in how we deliver an exceptional
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer great training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including paid annual leave, pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
24 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.