Clerk of Works
We are looking for strongly motivated Clerk of Works to join our team, with a number of roles operating across Bristol and the South West, London and the South/South East of England.
Our company is continually expanding as we celebrate multiple new business wins month-on-month. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an exceptional team which thrives on delivering the highest standards of quality in construction for every client.
The right individuals will have:
- An eye for detail and high-quality workmanship
- The ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline
- A customer-focussed attitude
- A team player mentality, keen to work closely with clients and colleagues
- A sound knowledge of building construction
- A professional approach to daily tasks
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good verbal communication skills, with a comfortable presence in meetings and willingness to contribute
- The ability to work under direction, but able to use own initiative when required
- A commercially aware and financially astute attitude
- MICWCI or working towards membership
- Ideally, knowledge (and preferably a qualification) in fire stopping
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective to be ‘the consultant of choice’ is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer strong training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan, tailored to your personal training needs and career aspirations. Opportunities for development and role diversification are regularly reviewed on a bi-annual basis to ensure your career goals are on track.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses. Additional benefits, as you progress your career with Rund, include private healthcare and death in service benefit.
Rund is a dynamic, growing company, with significant opportunities for career progression. You will find a great company culture, with opportunities for career and personal growth within a friendly, supportive environment.
We offer regular social activities, and our workplace amenities are second to none. These include communal lounges, barista, wellness sessions , bicycle storage, showers and break-out / games areas.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday (flexible)
Generous holiday, with additional privilege days over Christmas / New Year
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.