New opportunities, every year
Rund is open to accepting new candidates from a broad spectrum of backgrounds. You don’t need a specific qualification in construction or surveying to apply. For example, we’ve taken on graduates with qualifications in BSc (Hons), BEng and BA in a range of disciplines, from accounting to business management.
We’re looking for individuals with the most potential to help Rund succeed and continue being the consultant of choice across the UK.
Key attributes we look for include:
- The ability to prioritise and manage several projects to meet deadlines and deliver within budgets
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good communication skills and a willingness to contribute to meetings • The ability to work under direction, but using your own initiative when needed
- A competent use of modern IT and communication tools
- A commercially aware attitude
- A full UK driving license
We take graduates on every year, offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and potential for rapid career progression.
If you’re interested in pursuing an opportunity with Rund, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
You can also view our graduate pack here.