Gain experience and achieve your potential
Individuals who wish to be a part of our future leadership team and help us to become the consultant of choice are exactly the people we are looking for. Proudly, we take on graduate surveyors each year, offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits with potential for rapid career progression.
We are looking for individuals with the most potential to help Rund succeed, therefore graduates joining our team possess:
- The ability to prioritise and manage several projects to meet deadlines and deliver within budgets
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Competent use of modern Information Technology and communication tools
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Full UK driving license
In return, Rund Partnership offers the opportunity to gain experience and provides the support to assist graduates in achieving their professional Chartered status.