Building Surveyor – Southampton
We are looking for a highly motivated Building Surveyor to join our highly successful and growing surveying and construction consultancy practice. The position is based in our Southampton office.
Client areas include residential, commercial, healthcare, education, arts and leisure. The main sector of operation is residential.
The right individual will be:
- Able to act in a range of building surveying duties
- Confident at client meetings
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- A team player and be keen to work with clients and colleagues
- Experienced in the roles of building surveying and contract administration
- Committed to the RICS and completing the APC, if not already achieved
- Excellent at communicating and managing workload
- Excellent at problem-solving
- Methodical in their approach to tasks
- Have strong technical knowledge of construction
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective as a business “to be the consultant of choice,” is key in how we deliver exceptional service across our three regional offices in London, Birmingham and Southampton.
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer great training schemes, as part of a long-term development plan.
We employ people who are looking to develop their experience and knowledge and provide opportunities to work within both the public and private sectors. In return, we offer a rewarding working environment that encourages effective teamwork but also recognises individual contribution, development and performance.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including paid annual leave, pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We are keen to hear from people who demonstrate excellent leadership, commercial awareness and proactive client and project management capabilities.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at email@example.com.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
24 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.