Our multi-disciplinary surveying and construction consultancy is looking for a Building Surveyor to work on projects across London and the Midlands region.
This is an exciting opportunity to help us grow a key area of focus for the business, with clients across a broad range of client sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare, education, and arts and leisure.
The right individual will be:
- Able to act in a range of Building Surveying duties
- Confident at client meetings
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- A team player and keen to work closely with clients and colleagues
- Experienced in the roles of Building Surveying and Contract Administration
- Committed to the RICS or working towards membership
- Excellent at communicating and managing workload
- Excellent at problem solving
- Methodical in their approach to tasks
- Have strong technical knowledge of construction
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our objective to be ‘the consultant of choice’ is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as we offer strong training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan.
We offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.
We are operating in line with the latest COVID-19 government restrictions, so interviews will take place virtually.
Rund Partnership Limited is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please apply for this position by contacting Tracey Nicholas, via email at email@example.com.
09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday
From 22 days per annum
Excellent contributory pension
Fields marked with * are required.